photo homebutton_zps0beb8f26.jpg photo about_zpsf17ad5e4.jpg photo meetthegals_zps9c83bb6d.jpg photo events_zpsf872c351.jpg recipes workouts.jpg contact
 photo faith-fashion-fitness_zps726acd6a.png

August 20, 2013

Meet Classy Fit Gal ~ Tanya

SW: 319  |  CW: 254  |  GW: 180

I can start this story from a lot of places so I will just let it flow. 

I have been overweight majority of all my life as far as I can remember. I was the shapeliest girl in grade school. I say shapeliest because my curves at that age were developed before I grew into them. In high school my weight wasn't my concern. As I got into my adult years when I would visit my family in Jamaica the first question they would ask me was "how I got so big" like they didn't know that food was the problem. 

I tried everything you can think of to lose weight, slim fast, weight watchers, LA Weight Loss, Jenny Craig!!! You name it I was on that on that bandwagon. I can honestly say I was comfortable enough in my body to waste my money on all those things. 


I have had a couple breaking points but I took none of them seriously! One stands out in particular though. I was at an amusement park and wanted to sit next to the people I came with on a rollercoater. I couldn't because the row of seats didn't have the "big" seat. You would think that would have been a wake up call but it wasn't. 

Fast forward to present. I didn't really have a wake up call to lose weight. I was turning 30 and just wanted to "look different ". I wanted to cross off some of the "I have nevers" off my list!! Like I have never worn a two-piece. I could have but I chose not too. I also didn't want to get diabetes and high blood pressure. Those are things I can prevent so that's what I am doing. I have vain reasons why I want to lose weight also. I LOVE MY CURVES! Plain and simple! My current measurements are 36-32-51. My goal is 36-26-51! I have hips, butt, and breasts, all these things that people pay for I was given! Now why would I want to hide all that with fat in my body? Cause let's face it, I was plan ole fat! Not anymore though!! I am on a continuous journey to get to my goal size and weight. 

As I lose weight I really believe I can help others do the same. The two most important things I can tell you is to 1. Never give up and 2. Lose weight for no one but yourself. There is no right nor wrong way to do this. It's not a diet, its a lifestyle change. If you need to incorporate supplements do it! Do what works for you. I do Herbalife because sometimes I don't feel like eating and I also wear a corset to help define the hourglass waist i have. 

Want motivation? Interested in corset training and Herbalife? You can follow me on instagram at seductively_fabulous, shoot me an email at info@seductivelyfabulous.com OR check out my web site at http://www.seductivelyfabulous.com and I will help you as best as I can.  

My aim is to help others who feel they are on this road alone and have no help! We can do this together!!! 

Seductively Fabulous
"Keeping you fit and fab"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...